Welcome Forums Introduce yourself Hi, I'm Koen.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Hi there,

My name is Koen Witters, and I’m the developer of RPG Playground. As long as I can remember, I have been creating games. It started out with making board games out of paper and dices, but after playing on my uncles’ Commodore 64, I wanted to make computer games. At 14, I learned how to program in a language called GW-BASIC (yes, I’m old!).

I tried to make all kinds of games, but never finished one. That was until I started working as a game programmer at AIM Productions, a Belgian game company who made mobile games (back in 2002). I made various mobile games, and my technical knowledge in creating computer games was extended. After I quit that job, I’m now not working in the games industry anymore.

But my hobby of creating games never went away, and that also led me to making RPG Playground. I only learned how to program to be able to create computer games. But I feel that right now, you don’t have to know how to program to design games. Let me handle the technical stuff, so you can concentrate on designing the game of your dreams.

Nice to meet you!

MoDeGe
    Participant

Nice to meet you too! 🙂
    I like your little tool for making games, hope to be able to share a nice adventure some day. I think you should try to promote it at the social medias and this could be a big thing, I mean, only thing you need is flash and a portion of fantasy, fantastic.

dan, Sweden

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Introduce yourself’ is closed to new topics and replies.