Welcome Forums Get help How do I duplicate a game?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    ArnieRimmerSH
    Participant

I am trying to develop a game for my ICT coursework at school. I managed to create two prototypes by duplicating the first, but I cant seem to be able to duplicate the second prototype to create the final game.

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Unfortunately duplication is not supported anymore :(. I know a lot of you used this functionality, so I will add it on the wish list.

For now I can do it manually for you. Message me which game to copy and I will do it.

ArnieRimmerSH
    Participant
    k1apz
    Participant

Hi, I wanted to duplicate a game but change the format. Is it still not available?

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Almost… almost… (coming month it will be available)

k1apz
    Participant

Is there a certain date it will be available because I’m doing this for a school project?

If not can you manually duplicate one for me?

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

I’ll do it manually to be sure, because I think this will be included in the premium version 😁.

1. Create a new empty game
    2. message me the url of the game you want to copy, and the url to the empty game
    3. I will copy over the project files
    k1apz
    Participant

Did it!

Wood Elf Wine
    Participant

@deWiTTERS, just wondering if is duplication available now?

Deluxe
    Participant

Unfortunately that feature was removed a long time ago.

ahab2000
    Participant

Any news on if the copy function will be back or how and when Premium will come out?

Deluxe
    Participant

Copy feature won’t be back for a bit, and premium is already out.

Josebaring
    Participant

I would like to translate a game that is available in English and Spanish. Should I duplicate it or is there another way?
    Thank you
    Me gustaría traducir un juego, que esté disponible en inglés y castellano. Habría que duplicarlo o hay otra forma
    Gracias

Deluxe
    Participant

You will have to ask @koonsolo to duplicate for you

Tú necesitas preguntar DeWitters copiar la juego para tú, lo siento para la traducción mal, hablo poco español.

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

First create a new project where I will need to copy the game to, and then give me the url of the source, and url of the destination. They can be private games since I can access them anyway :).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Get help’ is closed to new topics and replies.