Welcome Forums Introduce yourself I’m Matt, and uhh I a making a game

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant

I recently found this website thinking that it wouldn’t be that good. Well, I was wrong. This website is very good and I am even making my own game (Which is way longer than i thought, i even almost gave up at one point). Anyway, I like anime, but yo can probably tell by my profile picture.

So yeah, my game is far from finished and I am excited to share it, and I am proud to be apart of this community.

😀

Matt
    Participant

Oh yeah, I have to do my game idea.

So it’s going to be a simple turn-based combat system kind of game (I’m not that good at doing it). It’s story is also very simple. It also has two endings (one finished and the other is far from finished) so it’s playable. Umm. The characters are based on real life people I know. I also can’t really design maps good, so if a map looks weird you know why.

So yeah, that’s pretty much it.

Aura

Welcome to the community, Matt! Glad you like the site!

Your game idea sounds good. I even played it already and though its not finished yet, I liked it and the ideas you had (the Elemental Fragments, how you made an actor ‘change’ their form and so on)

I’d like to see your game finished! (…Well my games are mostly not yet finished too though – so I can’t complain :^D)

Anyway, see you around 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Introduce yourself’ is closed to new topics and replies.