Welcome Forums Bugs Items Bug (Premium)

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Fedorakid
    Participant

I think this was caused by the new update with equipment items because someone commented on my game “Dungeon Escape” saying the key wasn’t able to be picked up. So I checked it and played through the game and none of the pickups were able to be picked up.

I fixed it by making an entirely new item and redoing the item’s properties.

This is only with pickups though, not ones you give through actions. I don’t know if this is only my one game though.

J. Grant
    Participant

On my most recent game, one of my items wasn’t picking up, but it fixed by changing the “add to inventory” setting to true. Maybe try that?

Fedorakid
    Participant

No that didn’t work, I already tried as much as I could but the items were basically broken, I had to create an entirely new item to replace it for it to be fixed.

Marby

Same here. While testing my game I figured out that the hero can only pick up items, which are activated for adding them to the inventory. This is a different behavior from before the last update and makes mini games impossible, in which items are only used as symbols but not as consumable items.

I also placed some new items for testing this bug. This definitively has something to do with the “Add to inventory”-property. If this property is deactivated the hero is unable to pick up the item.

Marby

A little addition:
    This bug ignores the “Pickup Behavior”.”Active”-Property for effectless items. Normal health potions are not affected.

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

I’ll look into it.

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Fixed in the latest version

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Bugs’ is closed to new topics and replies.