Welcome Forums Requests Let us “load up” money to our accounts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Marby

For subscriptions with costs and purchasable packages I would like to be able to “charge” my account with money using PayPal. You could just let us log in in our accounts, click on a “Charge with PayPal” button, let us enter an amount and transfer the money to that account using a normal PayPal transaction. You could make this a one way payment, so that you really can plan with the money you have there. We, as the members, can purchase the ressources we want or pay for subscriptions with the money of our accounts. This would be similar to Steam. What do you think about this?

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Yeah, microtransaction is definitely on my list! I want to have exactly the same as in Roblox. So basically you buy a virtual currency, and have a marketplace where you can buy and sell resources. For popular creators, they can check out their currency and I take a %.

But of course as with everything, this is not a small feature to implement. Therefore I’m now first going with the “pay for premium”, and afterwards will add a marketplace with virtual currency.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.