Welcome Forums Get help Logging in and sever connection movement

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    purpleflyingfox1
    Participant

I had some trouble logging into the forums. Since you need an email to make games and a username to log onto forums, I got a little confused at first. It took me a while to figure out how to log on so I could get onto forums and I’ve already forgotten what I specifically had problems with but maybe a page should be added that explains how to log in? I know its stupid and I probably just messed up but I did find it a little unclear.

Also I can only do rpgplayground on my chromebook. Its really fun but I wish I could use rpgplayground on my PC. I don’t recall having anything that may stop the server from connecting but it says Connection error: Security error when I try to log on to where you change the games on my PC. Its weird because if I am logged out of forums I can enter the demo game but cannot make/create games but if I am logged into the forums I can’t even enter the demo game. A message pops up that says “Not logged in: cannot sent message to server: no connection!”

Help? Thanks

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

It’s indeed confusing that the forum login is a separate one. I’ll see what I can do to make it more clear.

On your PC, it seems a local firewall is preventing you from logging in to the RPG Playground server.

purpleflyingfox1
    Participant

Thank you! I made a few changes and now it appears to be working.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Get help’ is closed to new topics and replies.