Welcome Forums Requests Miscellaneous

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Omesta
    Participant

Ok, so this place is for random, small changed that should be added. I think you should make it so that when touched works both ways. When you move into an NPC, it activates, when an NPC moves into you, it activates.

Also, can you add a place in the NPC behaviors menu that allows you to control whether NPCs activate invisible floor switches

Also, could you make it so that you can select multiple entities to do that same thing.

Another thing is that you could add movement paths, so that the AI will not stray out of the path, this is good for races, people running in panic, etc.

Preset codes would be nice as well. For example, let’s take the hero number of … >= …, What if you made it so that any previously named number, will be put in a list. So, it would be like this.

*Select action*

SP

kills

New number

Finally, would be nice to add a number counter. It could work like this.

Count number …

Which number should be counted?

kills

*interacts with NPC*

“Hello, would you like me to read your monster kills?”

“Yes”

You have 258 monster kills, Nice!

Thanks!

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

All very advanced features already. But those things will become available at some point :).

Omesta
    Participant

Wait, I just noticed your reply when I finished editing. Were you reading as I edited?

Omesta
    Participant

Also, please add a control Z option in the code menu, especially when I screw up forgetting I had copied something else.

Fedorakid
    Participant

Doesn’t Ctrl + Z count as Undo/Redo though? It does undo the last action.

(trello.com/c/eIjHzcAm/55-undo-redo)

RPGQueen
    Participant

Can the default hero’s name be changed from “hero”? If so how?

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

No, but it doesn’t impact the game itself. The feature request is here: https://trello.com/c/2dPV7Ojf

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Undo is only supported for text, not yet for editing levels.

Omesta
    Participant

Could you get rotation for map placement, as well as actors walking backwards.

Omesta
    Participant

Also, another feature for the password protected could be letting other people dit your game. you could manage permissions and stuff.

Tom Tonodenski
    Participant

Are there gonna be any new features for non-premium?

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Soon there will be save games for everyone. And also the actions will become more powerful for everybody.

Tom Tonodenski
    Participant

I don’t want to ask for too much, but could you add a toggleable MP and level up system in your next major update? Maybe one of the updates could be specifically for this feature? Again, I’m not trying to be rude or trying to rush you or anything.

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

I can’t believe a level up system wasn’t on the roadmap yet! Added it here: https://trello.com/c/qjsrumJf, so give it a vote.

Mana Points feature is on the roadmap already: https://trello.com/c/6X0Emwfa

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.