Welcome Forums Bugs Mouse actions don’t get marked as handled by dialogs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marby

Dialog windows don’t mark mouse actions as handled for the subjacent environment.

If we e. g. operate the “Change appearance” window in design mode and select a character, the engine additionally may also select an actor of the subjacent map (if there is one by chance). This is possible without another mouse click.

We get the same behavior with the “Properties at Startup”-section when calling the “When-touched”-event of an actor. This only is reproducible for actors with a longer property list. The mouse wheel will not only scroll the screenplay but also the property section, whenever the mouse pointer hovers over its range. You’ll notice that after closing the screenplay window.

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Yes indeed. Added a bug for this at https://trello.com/c/VCYsfwMo

Marby

I found another case regarding this:
    Open the menu to select another tile set. While the menu is open you cannot scroll to more menu entries, because there aren’t more. But this will scroll the active tile set beneath the menu window.

Marby

I’ve to correct myself: I saw, there are indeed a lot of more menu items and you CAN scroll the list. Nevertheless, the rest is correct. You also scroll the active tile set.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Bugs’ is closed to new topics and replies.