Welcome Forums Bugs Music volume issues

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ♥ Random Npc ♥
    Participant

Hello!

I’ve been working on a game where I need the volume of an audio track to increase on different levels with the same track playing, so I can get the effect of the volume increasing as you get closer to the “source” of the music (in this case, a piano).

However, when I have the same track play on another level, but at a different volume, and teleport the player there, it plays at the volume it was previously at and only updates to the new volume when I open the menu.

I also tried setting the same track on the other level instead of “previous song”, but that didn’t work either.

Macmor

<p style=”text-align: left;”>try putting an invisible tile on the spot you teleport to on each floor. I don’t have a game open right now so forgive me if I forget exact names. Edit the actions of that invisible tile and change the “radio?” volume to whatever you want. This way whenever you teleport to that floor the script will change the volume so you don’t need to enter a menu. I’ll test it out but that should work.</p>

♥ Random Npc ♥
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thanks for the help! This sounds like it should do the trick :)</p>

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Bugs’ is closed to new topics and replies.