Welcome Forums Get help My game doesn’t load anymore

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Marby

Unfortunately, my game (currently called “Whools”) does not load anymore. Even after 5 minutes the progress bar states the loading progress with approx. 80% (Download & activate game). Even after 5 minutes nothing changes. Neither edit nor play mode is possible.

It cannot have something to do with the game’s size, because my game “Beyond the Mystical Woods” is way bigger and doesn’t take much time to load.

I rather guess this has something to do with the new items, since I used none of them in my older game but a lot of them with “Whools”.

@deWiTTERS:
    Before the latest update I was able to load the game. Could you please have a look?

VoidWolfXZ
    Participant

That’s weird, my project, Crown of the Night Demo, also won’t load.

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Damn, I’ll look into it. Probably a problem with the latest release.

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Fixed: It was an issue with upgrading games that removed the health potions

Marby

Thank you.

guilty
    Participant

Hey, I seem to be running into this exact issue today. Only been using the free version less than a week. Doesn’t seem to be on my end, browsers all show the same issue and CPU running normally otherwise. Any ideas? Game’s “Mute City”. Thanks.

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

One of your games indeed doesn’t load, because of a bug on my end. I’ll fix it asap!

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Your game starts again, although the first level seems to be empty 🙁 (rest seems to be fine though).

It’s possible that some MoveToEnemy behaiors might not work. In that case, remove and add that behavior again, and it should work.

guilty
    Participant

Thanks! First level’s supposed to look like that 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Get help’ is closed to new topics and replies.