Welcome Forums Bugs Save error (again..,)

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ironik
    Participant

This thing happens when I save after editing and adding a lot of stuff to my game. When I try to save it says, “Error while saving, please try again”, but no matter how much I do it, it doesn’t work. I tried to delete scenes (though I barely had 10) and it still happens. Please help me with this because I do not want to lose so much work! <:(

Aldrich
    Participant

Exact same thing has happened to me before. It’s worth it to just keep trying to save for a while, there was one time where I thought the error was happening again, but ultimately it finally save in the end. If it doesn’t work, you’ll just have to do what I did. Open your game in a new tab and make sure to keep the errored tab open as well. Then make all the edits you made in the errored tab in the new one, and then save it. It’s annoying and a long process, but it’s what ya gotta do…

Ironik
    Participant

Yeah, that has happened to me too, where it just saves but doesn’t tell you, but this time I even opened the game on another tab and it did not work… for a week!

Ironik
    Participant

Also, I made MAJOR changes. An entire FACELIFT of certain towns, even with a new shop and Exp. point functions. I cannot possibly do all of that AGAIN. I am just praying it will work!

VVViperwolf87
    Blocked

Yeah I noticed the limitations of this software and realizing this I quit. No sense in doing them again because it’s still not gonna save. I suggest you stop making your game here and use RPG maker instead.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Bugs’ is closed to new topics and replies.