Welcome Forums Requests Searching/Browsing Possibilities

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Argus
    Participant

So I was looking at the main page of RPG Playground, and couldn’t seem to find any search/browse community games section. Does this mean that games will just eventually disappear and can never be found again? It would be a nice feature to be able to browse through other people’s games. Also, if I’m dumb and simply can’t find this, just tell me.

P.S. Check out my progress on Dragon Glade, a massive RPG! Comment if ya’ll have any ideas for more fresh plot.

Dragon
    Participant

I would really like that to be in here, it’d be really nice for someone whose game isn’t that popular.

However, for now, you can put your work in the forums where you can Show your Game! (That way maybe we can help with your progress on Dragon Glade!! :D)

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Right now that is not available, but I was planning to add a “show more” link on the “top games” and “latest games”, where you get a list of them all (maybe split up into pages).

This feature request wasn’t in the roadmap yet (it was only in my head ;)), so here it is: https://trello.com/c/Mr1h9wm5. (start voting!)

I honestly thought we weren’t going to have that many more shares than when you could only share them in this forum, which was a few per week at best. But now it’s a few per day! (That makes me happy :)).

I see we already have 348 shared games!!!

And as DragonFangs said, you can definitely post it in the forum here so it won’t disappear for now. That way other people can also comment.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.