Welcome Forums Requests The Player Creator

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bossybossninja
    Participant

I believe that an amazing addition to this site would be player-drawn characters. I have multiple images that I would love to inject into the game, and If I could this could make the game-making platform a truly open-ended one.

The images I had in mind are on my Deviant art, feel free to check out what I have got!

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

I agree, but those features are currently not a priority, sorry :(.

My current focus is on supporting people without programming and drawing skills, but who can design their own stories and levels.

But some day in the future you will be able to upload your own graphics, or buy those from others, or sell your own to others :).

mystify
    Participant

That’s a cool idea.
    I don’t know how to upload self made characters but if there was a sort of like “customize character” workshop option where game makers could mix and match pre-made head shapes, skin color, hair style/color, clothing, etc. for there own character that would open up possibilities for many more characters. Millions of different combinations. \(^O^)
    Yeah, that would be cool at some point in life… (^_^)

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

That would be cool indeed.

There is this free tool http://gaurav.munjal.us/Universal-LPC-Spritesheet-Character-Generator/ where you can compose your own characters. Once I get that far I will probably make sure you can also use that to make your own characters.

Aura

I agree! *thumbs up* for this idea!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.