Welcome Forums Game Contests The Show Must Go On Challenge

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    tinybox
    Participant

Alright, here’s an idea for a challenge.

I’ve made a starting scene for a game. Your goal is to take that scene, and turn it into a game.

You are allowed to do basically anything and everything, including ignoring the main plot. If you do that though, there should be a transition.

For example, if you want the character to just fight monsters, have there be a reason why the hero is now doing something else.

There are a few rules:

1.) Aside from adding doors, the first scene must be left alone.

2.) There should be more than one scene.

3.) Every character shown in the first scene must show up again at some point.

This challenge is kind of low-key, so basically, it technically doesn’t have a due date. If at least two people say they’re interested, then I’ll pick a date.

Just put the title in your submission I guess.

If anything confuses you, let me know.

The Game

The Game

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Alright I like it! But I won’t join because I want to finish some new features 🙂

FierceLiger03
    Participant

Working on it now!

FierceLiger03
    Participant

Can you add a path on the first scene so they know where the door is? Also, there is a lot of typos…

tinybox
    Participant

Thanks, I’ll take a look over and fix any typos. As for the door, there isn’t one. You can put it anywhere that makes the most sense for your next scene.

PotterPasta
    Participant

This seems pretty interesting and right up my alley! I think I’ll be joining 🙂

tinybox
    Participant

Awesome! Time-wise, I suppose I guess I’ll say the contest will officially end in maybe September, or when everyone finishes. If you need more time, I’ll extend it. No pressure either way. Anyway, I’m glad to hear you guys are interested! 😀

bathtimeli
    Participant

you mean september as in like a few months? thats alot of time

Aura
    Participant

I’ll join once I finish 10 more scenes of my own game. Shouldn’t take long tho, I have a few ideas.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Game Contests’ is closed to new topics and replies.