Welcome Forums Get help Whole Site Collaboration

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Comprehensible

Hello everyone! 😀
    If you don’t know me, hi, I’m Comprehensible, but you can call me Comp!
    I’d like to make a game with (hopefully) every creator on this website. The format will be a house, and each creator will make a room in the house that shows off their personality and interests.
    The way we’d all be able to do this is a joint account specifically for this project, and everyone working on this would have the log on information.
    There’s so many awesome people on this site, and I can’t wait to meet all of you!
    If you’d like to work on this (I really hope you’ll join us!), my email is Sariakokiri@gmail.com. I’m also on the RPG Playground discord server, and if you don’t use either of those, leave a comment on this post and we can work something out!
    I really hope you join us!
    -Comp

outczst
    Participant

I wanna join!!! I’ll email you later

Aura

Great idea! Count me in! *hurray*

outczst
    Participant

I’m interested in joining!!! A joint account is a great idea for a project including everyone. Plus, it’d probably impress Koen. Question, could we do our own dialogue when ‘hero’ speaks to us? and could we become a main character in the storyline?

ponderingpinky
    Participant

I already emailed you, but I thought I might as well comment here that I’m in!

Comprehensible

Great! I’m so glad that so many people have decided to help, and if anyone else wants to join, feel free! Here’s the join account info:

Username: Sariakokiri24@gmail.com
    Password: -LemonGrass67-

I can’t wait to work with you all! 😀

Aura

Man! I worked on my room for ‘The House’ for over 2 hours – and then I couldn’t save it!
    Time out Bug -.- … And as if that wasn’t enough, the whole client hung up… 🙁
    Now it’s all lost. *annoyed*

Oh well, let’s not cry over spilt milk…

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Sorry to hear that :(.

This is now the highest on my priority list. Nobody wants to lose their work.

Aura

It’s okay… I made a new file! I think it turned out quite well! ^^
    I understand that there are still many bugs since you changed from Flash to HTML5… No problem, Koonsolo.

Here’s my room:
    Auras Room
    I hope it’s okay, that my ‘room’ is more like a map! I didn’t take too narrow a view of a ‘room’… ^.^

mystify
    Participant

This sounds fun! (^_^) I’d like to make a room!

Comprehensible

Hey Mystify!
    We’d love to have you on board! I’ll put the login info up on the Discord again. If you added your room to Aura’s existing progress, that would make my life a lot easier. Just add a door to the lobby.
    Thanks for joining!

Tiger_10_Blaze
    Participant

SOUNDS GOOD! ^v^

Comprehensible

Are you on the discord, Tiger? I can send you the stuff there.

Tiger_10_Blaze
    Participant

What IS the discord… please tell me…

——————————————————–

K, I got what the discord is but now the login won’t work for me… It says that it’s an invalid email. can you help?

Comprehensible

I don’t know; have you used that email to sign up before?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘Get help’ is closed to new topics and replies.