Welcome Forums Game Contests Snow & Water Challenge (Jan 9th – March 9th)

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    shay slay
    Participant

Thank you everyone for your entries!! (And yes, Wolf, I’ve got you down as a participant – welcome!)

We only have 8 days left until this challenge is over 🙂 I’m excited to check out all the levels – I’m making myself wait until the 9th lol Thanks again you guys!

EybiSea
    Participant

I just sent my screenshots, sorry for being very late Xp

TManSan
    Participant

Alright, so I don’t know if it’s too late to publish, so I’ll just put mine in any way. 🙂

https://rpgplayground.com/?post_type=game&p=36023&mode=play

Comprehensible

Oh no Slay your thumbnail leads to my game!

shay slay
    Participant

@Comprehensible Thanks for catching that! I switched it but it keeps going into moderation – probably because I keep editing the first post.

Comprehensible

Thank you!!!

shay slay
    Participant

Alright, the deadline for the Frostland Challenge is today! I literally made myself wait until today to play any of your games – and from the looks of it, you all did amazing! Thank you again for participating!

shay slay
    Participant

Hey @cl0ud5tr1f3 I tried to click your link but it didn’t work! Can you re-post your game for me, please?

EybiSea
    Participant

It’s the deadline, right? I kinda noticed some participants kinda haven’t been active for a while Xp

LikesWine
    Participant

I’m just waiting to hear the result!

shay slay
    Participant

Yes deadline is up! We actually got a lot of participation based on challenges I’ve seen in the past. I wish everyone could have participated but I’ve also joined challenges I was unable to finish before. All in all, I think we had a great turnout and loved your levels! I think it would be unfair of me to judge (this was just supposed to be a fun design challenge, not necessarily a contest) but maybe @koonsolo could help us out.

Hey, Koen 🙂 When you get a free hour, would mind judging the contest based on the criteria on the first page, please? Thank you in advance!

deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Congratulations on the success of this challenge!!!

Unfortunately I don’t have much time to go over all of them, so I have a suggestion. Everyone can pick a favorite (that is not your own game), and explain why. 🙂

shay slay
    Participant

Thank you 🙂

No worries I know you’re busy, and that’s a wonderful suggestion! I’ll definitely do that

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • The forum ‘Game Contests’ is closed to new topics and replies.