Welcome Forums Game Contests Snow & Water Challenge (Jan 9th – March 9th)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    deWiTTERS
    Keymaster

Yeah indeed it was marked as spam. Strange, because normally I get notified for that. Anyway, it’s back! 🙂

shay slay
    Participant

Yay thank you! 😊😊

cowtrooper4
    Participant

Can I be added to the list of participants? I want to be a part of this since the release of water and snow allows for more variety, such as the map I am making for the challenge now.

shay slay
    Participant

@cowtrooper4 Yes of course! I’ll add you to the list 🙂 Looking forward to seeing your creations!

JustSakib
    Participant

im down doing this challenge i have so much ideas

shay slay
    Participant

@trollolol Yay the more the merrier 😊 Welcome, Sakib_GC! I look forward to seeing your design 😃

shay slay
    Participant

@all Hey you guys! Can everyone send me a screenshot of part of your game so far? I want to make a graphic out of them for us. You can PM them to me through this site, or you can email them to me:  shaethemiss@gmail.com

Thank you! Don’t forget to include your name and tag in plain text so that I can edit those onto the graphic 🙂

LikesWine
    Participant

I’m keen to join and I’ve just completed my game! Am I supposed to post the link here? Also does it need to have a specific title?

shay slay
    Participant

@LikesWine1 Awesome! Yes, you can post the link here 🙂 I’m going to do a screenshot of everyone’s game and make a collage. For the first post, I’ll also add links to the games so that people can see them on the first page. Title should include Snow & Water Challenge (example: LikesWine Snow & Water Challenge or Land). It can be more creative than that if you want, as long as you include the challenge name. Thanks for joining!

shay slay
    Participant

Hey everyone!

Just checking on your builds 🙂 Hopefully things are going well for ya’ll – I look forward to seeing what everyone has made! We still have a month left (March 9th) so don’t worry about time. If everyone could also email (shaethemiss@gmail.com) or pm me a screenshot of their game along with their username (so I know who’s sending what lol) that would be appreciated! I want to make both a collage and a clickable thumbnail for the first post to help direct people to your games from this Challenge. I won’t be posting it until March though, so there’s still time.

Thanks so much you guys!

@Comprehensible
    @EybiSea @Hector @cowtrooper4 @trollolol @LikesWine1

LikesWine
    Participant
    JustSakib
    Participant

thanks for this challenge I really enjoyed it 😊

sakib disney land : ) Snow & Water Challenge (Jan 9th – March 9th)

also happy valentines day

also pls don’t mind my spelling mistakes I tried to do it fast so I can post it in valentines day

thank you and see you soon bye!!!❤❤❤

EybiSea
    Participant
    Wolf
    Participant

I’ll have a go!

Comprehensible

Alright, here we go!

Comprehensible: Frostland Design Challenge

Thank you so much for hosting this, Slay! I had a lot of fun making this and I can’t wait to play everyone’s games!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • The forum ‘Game Contests’ is closed to new topics and replies.